969 Ranger Rd | Wis Rapids, WI 54494
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
8 Trap Fields & 2 Skeet Fields
- BOONE'S SALOON AND EATERY - 715-325-2523 - 8010 Highway 13 South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- RAPIDS SHEET METAL WORKS - 715-421-5555 - 631 17th Street N. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- AWARDS ' N MORE - 715-421-4010 - 2020 8th Street S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- L.S.F.R.A. INSURANCE - 715-423-2000 - 210 Ninth Street S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- HEINRICHS AUTO BODY - 715-325-3549 - 6549 Lilac Trail - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- BAUER'S FLOOR MART - 715-424-1850 - 146 2nd Avenue S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- WAL-MART SUPERCENTER - 715-423-5565 - 4331 8th Street S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE - 715-423-6220 - 1640 Baker Street - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- GALLES MARINE, INC. - 715-423-4260 - 2321 8th Street South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- J & T BUILDERS OF WISCONSIN, LLC - 715-421-9906 - 577 Hwy. 73 S - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- A CUT ABOVE TREE PROS - 715-459-7052 - 4620 Wazeecha Ave. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- MEMBERS ADV. CREDIT UNION - 715-421-1610 - 1610 Lincoln Street P.O. Box 1208 - Wis Rapids, WI
- EDWARDS JONES - 715-421-0958 - 1907 Washington Street - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- LAKE COUNTRY RV SALES & SERVICE - 715-325-3540 - 964 State Highway 73 South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- MODERN WOODMEN - 715-421-2800 - 2622 West Grand Avenue - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- ACCOUNTING PLUS, LLC - 715-424-6944 - 2031 West Grand Avenue - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- JPT, LLC - 1-800-987-5329 - P.O. Box 366 - 10720 South State Highway 13 - Marshfield, WI
- RAPIDS RENTAL & SUPPLY CO. INC. - 715-421-5500 - 3650 8th Street South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- QUALITY DOOR AND HARDWARE - 715-423-7500 - P.O. Box 668 - 311 5th Avenue N - Wis Rapids, WI
- TERRY'S AMOCO BP - 715-886-3731 - 100 Market Street - Nekoosa, WI
- NEKOOSA CARE CARE LLC - 715-886-5554 - 728 Market Street - Nekoosa, WI
- SHAWACK PAINTBALL PRO SHOP - 715-423-6986 - 311 14th Ave. North - Wis Rapids, WI
- B & R CRANBERRY LLC - 715-886-3303 - 4018 Lynn Hill Road - Nekoosa, WI
- GRANDMA'S CAFE - 715-424-3833 - Baker Drive across from IGA - Wis Rapids, WI
- HUNTINGTON DENTAL OFFICES, INC - 715-423-5950 - 1211 Huntington Ave. - Wis Rapids, WI
- JAMES M. ESSELMAN, D.D.S. - 715-886-5433 - 315 First Street - Nekoosa, WI
- GOODFELLA'S PIZZA - 715-886-3333 - PUB AND EATERY - Nekoosa, WI
- MOE HARDWARE & SPRT. GOODS - 715-284-4621 - 33 Main Street - Black River Falls, WI
- LAURE A. JOHNSON, CPA - 715-424-4983 - 861 Lincoln Street - Wis Rapids, WI
- MIDSTATE DENTAL LAB - 715-341-8282 - 2601 Green Drive - Plover, WI
- ACE HARDWARE - 715-421-1550 - 2350 8th Street South - Wis Rapids, WI
- BADGER MARINE - 715-886-3308 - 715 Hwy. 73 - Nekoosa, WI
- 8TH STREET AUTO - 715-421-1630 - 4390 8th Street South - Wis Rapids, WI
- ROD'S CARIBOU SALES - 715-355-0623 - 6603 Caribou Lane - Ringle, WI
- HAAS BUILDERS SUPPLY, INC - 715-569-4336 - 6059 County Road F - Wis Rapids, WI
- GARRISON SEPTIC SERVICE INC - 715-325-7282 - 6810 Dakota Court - Wis Rapids, WI
- SARATOGA MINI MART - 715-325-2233 - 8810 Hwy 13 South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- SPORTSMEN'S PUB - 715-423-4490 - 4810 8th Street South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- WOOD TRUST BANK - 715-423-7600 - 2651 8th St S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- STATE FARM INSURANCE - 715-423-6530 - 1841 West Grand Avenue - Wis Rapids, WI
Calendar of Events
Sign-up for a fall league event today! Starts August 31st.
Elections are coming up. If you are interested in making a difference at the club run for one of our open positions- President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer, and three board positions. Come to the August 15th meeting to be nominated. Voting will take place in September.
Check out our new website! Heartofwisportsmanclub.org Thanks to the UWSP Computing and New Media Technologies students for putting it together. Stay tuned for updates when this site will be shut down.
If you need to contact us please use our new e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us save a tree and a stamp! Please follow the link to tell us if you would like to receive your newsletters electronically or hard copy. Thank you!
Heart of Wisconsin's Sportsmans Club - ATA Shoots
2015 A.T.A. Rules
A.T.A. Rules will govern this shoot.
Doubles will be the first event held on Sunday and will be shot 50/50.
Classification based on individual’s average and known ability.
Contestants may win only one award per/event.
Contestants are responsible for checking the postings for their scores, options played, classifications and handicap.
Payoff sheets will be mailed with checks.
Practice trap will be available and open at 9:00 a.m. at a cost of $4.50 per/25 targets.
Practice for Doubles will be available prior to event #3 and #4. Cost will be $9.00 per/50 targets.
Re-squadding fee - $5.00.
No entry may be changed after the events start.
No refund will be given for entry fees or options played once the event is started.
All monies will be refunded if the event or events are cancelled.
Lunch, shells, and camping space will be available on the grounds for a charge of 5.00 per/day.
Restrooms and shower open all night.
The Club reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel any portion of this Program due to circumstances beyond its control.
The Club accepts no responsibility in case of lost or stolen articles or for accidents.
Shoot management reserves the right to refuse any entry without explanation or refund the entry of anyone interfering with the harmony of the shoot.
Junior Class shooters may shoot the entire program for $14.00 per/100 targets with no options played.
This is to certify that the Heart of Wisconsin Sportsman’s Club has been authorized to hold this Registered Shoot on these dates.
The A.T.A. rules will govern and the scores will be included in the official records.