Optional page title
Optional page description text area...
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
8 Trap Fields & 2 Skeet Fields
- BOONE'S SALOON AND EATERY - 715-325-2523 - 8010 Highway 13 South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- RAPIDS SHEET METAL WORKS - 715-421-5555 - 631 17th Street N. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- AWARDS ' N MORE - 715-421-4010 - 2020 8th Street S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- L.S.F.R.A. INSURANCE - 715-423-2000 - 210 Ninth Street S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- HEINRICHS AUTO BODY - 715-325-3549 - 6549 Lilac Trail - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- BAUER'S FLOOR MART - 715-424-1850 - 146 2nd Avenue S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- WAL-MART SUPERCENTER - 715-423-5565 - 4331 8th Street S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE - 715-423-6220 - 1640 Baker Street - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- GALLES MARINE, INC. - 715-423-4260 - 2321 8th Street South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- J & T BUILDERS OF WISCONSIN, LLC - 715-421-9906 - 577 Hwy. 73 S - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- A CUT ABOVE TREE PROS - 715-459-7052 - 4620 Wazeecha Ave. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- MEMBERS ADV. CREDIT UNION - 715-421-1610 - 1610 Lincoln Street P.O. Box 1208 - Wis Rapids, WI
- EDWARDS JONES - 715-421-0958 - 1907 Washington Street - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- LAKE COUNTRY RV SALES & SERVICE - 715-325-3540 - 964 State Highway 73 South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- MODERN WOODMEN - 715-421-2800 - 2622 West Grand Avenue - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- ACCOUNTING PLUS, LLC - 715-424-6944 - 2031 West Grand Avenue - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- JPT, LLC - 1-800-987-5329 - P.O. Box 366 - 10720 South State Highway 13 - Marshfield, WI
- RAPIDS RENTAL & SUPPLY CO. INC. - 715-421-5500 - 3650 8th Street South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- QUALITY DOOR AND HARDWARE - 715-423-7500 - P.O. Box 668 - 311 5th Avenue N - Wis Rapids, WI
- TERRY'S AMOCO BP - 715-886-3731 - 100 Market Street - Nekoosa, WI
- NEKOOSA CARE CARE LLC - 715-886-5554 - 728 Market Street - Nekoosa, WI
- SHAWACK PAINTBALL PRO SHOP - 715-423-6986 - 311 14th Ave. North - Wis Rapids, WI
- B & R CRANBERRY LLC - 715-886-3303 - 4018 Lynn Hill Road - Nekoosa, WI
- GRANDMA'S CAFE - 715-424-3833 - Baker Drive across from IGA - Wis Rapids, WI
- HUNTINGTON DENTAL OFFICES, INC - 715-423-5950 - 1211 Huntington Ave. - Wis Rapids, WI
- JAMES M. ESSELMAN, D.D.S. - 715-886-5433 - 315 First Street - Nekoosa, WI
- GOODFELLA'S PIZZA - 715-886-3333 - PUB AND EATERY - Nekoosa, WI
- MOE HARDWARE & SPRT. GOODS - 715-284-4621 - 33 Main Street - Black River Falls, WI
- LAURE A. JOHNSON, CPA - 715-424-4983 - 861 Lincoln Street - Wis Rapids, WI
- MIDSTATE DENTAL LAB - 715-341-8282 - 2601 Green Drive - Plover, WI
- ACE HARDWARE - 715-421-1550 - 2350 8th Street South - Wis Rapids, WI
- BADGER MARINE - 715-886-3308 - 715 Hwy. 73 - Nekoosa, WI
- 8TH STREET AUTO - 715-421-1630 - 4390 8th Street South - Wis Rapids, WI
- ROD'S CARIBOU SALES - 715-355-0623 - 6603 Caribou Lane - Ringle, WI
- HAAS BUILDERS SUPPLY, INC - 715-569-4336 - 6059 County Road F - Wis Rapids, WI
- GARRISON SEPTIC SERVICE INC - 715-325-7282 - 6810 Dakota Court - Wis Rapids, WI
- SARATOGA MINI MART - 715-325-2233 - 8810 Hwy 13 South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- SPORTSMEN'S PUB - 715-423-4490 - 4810 8th Street South - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- WOOD TRUST BANK - 715-423-7600 - 2651 8th St S. - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- STATE FARM INSURANCE - 715-423-6530 - 1841 West Grand Avenue - Wis Rapids, WI
Calendar of Events
Visit us at heartofwisportsmanclub.org
Web Site Privacy Information
recognizes that respecting user privacy over the Internet is of utmost importance. This privacy statement is designed to provide information about the privacy and data collection practices for the site: http://www.YOURWEBSITE.COM. The Site is operated by YOUR COMPANY NAME.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact our site coordinator at YOU@YOUREMAILADDRESS.COM or by postal mail to:
- YOUR COMPANY NAME
- 1234 STREET DRIVE
- CITY, STATE/PROVINCE
- POSTAL CODE
Identifying Information. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or providing any information about yourself. In some areas of the Site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to process an order, offer services that require registration, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you. Generally, COMPANY NAME requests identifying information when you:
- Register on any of our web sites.
- Place an order.
- Provide feedback to an online survey or tell us about an idea or suggestion.
- Participate in a rebate program, contest, or other promotional offer.
- Request a SPECIAL SERVICE
- Request information or files from technical support or customer service.
In these instances, YOUR COMPANY NAME will ask for your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other appropriate information needed to provide you with these services. In all instances, if you receive a newsletter or other mailing from us, you will always be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailings at any time.
What YOUR COMPANY NAME Will Do With Your Information. If you choose to give us personal information for any of the purposes above, this information is retained by YOUR COMPANY NAME and will only be used by YOUR COMPANY NAME to support your customer relationship with us. We will not add you to a mailing list, or newsletter without your registration for this service. We will only contact you if further information is required from you to complete a service.
What Others May Do With Your Information. YOUR COMPANY NAME does not share, rent, or sell any personally identifying information provided through our Site (such as your name or email address) to any outside organization for use in its marketing or solicitations. From time to time YOUR COMPANY NAME may use agents or contractors who will have access to your personal information to perform services for YOUR COMPANY NAME (such as DATABASE MAINTENANCE, FURTHER EXAMPLES), however, they are required by us to keep the information confidential and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services for YOUR COMPANY NAME. In addition, YOUR COMPANY NAME may also share aggregate information about its customers and its web site visitors to advertisers, business partners, and other third parties. For example, we might share that our users are x percent PCs users and y percent Macintosh users. None of this information, however, will contain personal, identifying information about our users.
YOUR COMPANY NAME On-line Store. The YOUR COMPANY NAME On-line Store is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your identifying information. If you choose, you can set up an account. This will allow you to have a customized order page for express ordering and to view your purchasing history. To protect your privacy, we have designed the Sites to include certain steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections in an account. You will always have access to this account information and can view it, update it or correct it at any time. To access your information, you will need to use a password.
When purchasing products through the our web site, the order form will also ask you to provide a daytime telephone number. However, the telephone number is only used to quickly resolve questions relative to an order, such as to clarify customer email addresses that are inactive, or entered incorrectly.
Third Party Links
YOURCOMPANYNAME.com does provide links to other sites. Other Internet sites and services have separate privacy and data collection practices. Once you leave WWW.YOURCOMPANYNAME.COM, YOUR COMPANY NAME cannot control, and has no responsibility for, the privacy policies or data collection activities at another site.
Children's Privacy Protection
YOUR COMPANY NAME is sensitive to the heightened need to protect the privacy of children under the age of 13. The vast majority of the material on our web site is not intended for children and is not targeted to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect data from children and, if we learn that we have received personal data from a child, we will remove this information from our database.
Changes to this Policy
YOUR COMPANY NAME may from time to time revise
are aware of any such revisions. We will not, however, use your existing
information in a manner not previously disclosed. You will be advised and have
the opportunity to opt out of any new use of your information.
- YOUR COMPANY NAME
- 1234 STREET DRIVE
- CITY, STATE/PROVINCE
- POSTAL CODE
Credit Card Security
We know customers are concerned about credit card security. We use one of the
worlds largest funds transfer agencies - PayPal.
If you choose to use a PayPal account, your personal credit card information will not be given to YOUR COMPANY NAME.